After speaking to many of our Manny Poppins male nannies, (who then most importantly deliberated with the children they care for), we have collated a list of our top 5 Christmasy things to do 'in London' list!
But don't just take our word for it, try them out with your little ones and see what they think.
1. Winter Wonderland at Hyde Park. This rated top on the childrens/mannys lists. Wrap up in your winter warmers and embrace the December frost at one of the most magical destinations in London. There are fun rides for all ages plus plenty more entertainment, delicious food at the xmas markets and plenty of sparkles!
2. Santa's Grotto at Westfield London. This is not just your regular Santa's grotto experience. The Westfield grotto features each childs face and name in a 5D film of 'Elbow the Elf' who saves Christmas, along with the usual friendly elves and plenty of presents and snow. We predict that this will be one very busy Santa, so pre order your tickets online.
3. Natural History Museum Ice Rink. What could be more exciting than dancing on the ice of an outdoor rink, it's what Christmas story books are made of. According to our mannys this suggestion was met by squeals of excitement, parents and male nannies also have the convenience of Starbucks right beside it too!
4. Panto. Get into the spirit of Christmas with a good ol' fashioned pantomime. Everyone has a giggle and the kids can't resist the chorus of shouting 'He's behind yooouuu...' Beauty and the Beast is showing at Shaw Theatre in central London, with many more across the city!
5. Pomanders. Some children hate nothing more than going out in the cold outdoors, so our male nannies have gone back to basics with making pomanders. All you need are some oranges, ribbons and cloves and it instantly creates the magical scent of Christmas. There are no rules (but little ones must be careful with the sharp ends of the cloves) and they can decorate them in any way they like!