Location: Chiswick, W4
Children: Boy - 8 yrs old
Hours: Monday to Thursday 8am – 7.30pm and Fri 8am – 5.30pm
Babysitting of up to 8 hours per week (overtime).
Mother attends events at least twice a week, on these nights when babysitting is required the manny will able to stay the night in the spare room IF they wish.
This is definitely a Mon-Fri role, it will be VERY rare you would be required to work on a Friday night, Saturday or Sunday.
Must be able to drive, this is key as school is too far away to walk, they would use mum's car (Land Rover Sport – Automatic).
Duties will include:
- home help duties - e. g. Cooking child's food, ironing and the washing of his clothes. Must be a good cook, this is vital
- taking 8 year old son to and from school and to and from after school activities
- homework - encouraging and helping him and making it fun. Liaising with school and his teachers
- lots of sports: He loves football, bike riding, athletics, climbing, karate
- drama and music - he is a budding thespian (he does Lamda at school) and plays drums in a band
- arranging holiday activities and playdates – Must be very organised – this is vital
- there may be some proxy parenting, accompanying mum on work trips abroad with him, e.g. NY, Singapore, San Fran etc
- managing other workers at the house, e. g. cleaner and gardener
Also must be dog friendly as the family has a puppy, so there will be dog duties too.
Pay commensurate with experience. Full time, gross 5 day per week up to £30k - £35k.